QA and RA Manager -Medical Device - Birmingham
Quality assurance and reg affairs Manager.
Are you an established your Quality systems (QMS) manager looking for a new opportunity? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is at the forefront of medical innovation; their aim is to be a one of the UKs leading Medical device/diagnostics Pharma companies. This rapid expansion ensures progression as they promote from within.
You will be apart of a small, close knit quality team, who are making a big impact on a global business. Allowing you to easily progress in your career with less corporate blockers.
They are looking with someone who has:
- Quality Assurance experience
- QMS experience
- GMP experience
- Management experience (2 people min)
- Lead auditor certification (QMS)
- Experience of working in a medical devices production environment.
- SAP knowledge.
- Working knowledge on ISO 1485, ISO 9001
- CAPA experience
- Quality Management systems experience
- Change control documentation experience.
- SOP management.
This position is based around the Birmingham area.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.