Trainee Recruitment Consultant- No experience!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Required
Annual holiday incentives every year - St. Tropez, New York, Barcelona, Dubai. Summer Party & Christmas Party in Prague! Ski Trips, Dragon Boat Racing, Laser Quest, Football, Team nights out and much more…
Whilst all of the above is very much a part of life at NonStop Chemical Recruitment, so is hard work and determination!
We are now running assessment days in London and in Prague over the coming months for motivated and ambitious individuals.
The successful candidates will be joining the Chemical Division working alongside specialist recruiters such as myself. We are all here to help you on your way to becoming a successful recruitment consultant.
Over 2 years I have established a name for my self in the UK Chemical Industry, and it won't take long for you to do the same thing. Nonstop is a Pan European agency so if your interests lie more in Germany, Switzerland, France or the Netherlands, by all means get in touch so we can discuss further,
Firstly, your journey will begin in Prague in the Czech Republic, where you will start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Learning your trade and developing your skills you'll have an opportunity to:
- Work with highly qualified individuals and global clients
- Benefit from uncapped commission and a meritocratic environment - 1st year £50-60k OTE, 2nd Year £70-80k OTE, 3rd year £80-100k+ OTE
- Gain unrivalled career progression
- Join a fast growing international recruitment consultancy
- Begin your international career abroad with your initial training in the Czech Republic
- Receive opportunities for International relocations to any of our European offices within 6-9 months
- Become part of a multicultural, multilingual and truly international team
- Develop through our award winning training & development
Here at NonStop Recruitment we're only looking for the best! If you're serious about starting a career as a trainee recruitment consultant then you'll need to demonstrate that you:
- Are motivated by money and career progression
- Possess drive and enthusiasm and enjoy working to targets
- Have a great work ethic, resilience and are willing to do what it takes
- Possess great relationship building and problem solving skills
- Enjoy sales and telephone work
- Are Willing to learn and take constructive feedback
- Want to be the best, winning and succeeding at everything you do…..
If you can show us that you have what it takes to become a successful recruitment consultant, then we'll invest in you from the start. Give Funmi a call on +49 8921 093363. Alternatively you can email me your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Graduate, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment, Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Recruiter, Sales, Resourcer, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruiter, Call Centre, Sales Executive.