MEDICAL CO-DIRECTOR OF OBSTETRICS & MEDICAL CO-DIRECTOR OF GYNAECOLOGY
MEDICAL CO-DIRECTOR OF OBSTETRICS
MEDICAL CO-DIRECTOR OF GYNAECOLOGY
Women & Newborn Health Service, North Metropolitan Health Service
- Play a lead role in state wide issues in Women & Newborn health
- The largest single centre for management of preterm births in Australia
- Innovative translational research
These roles are for someone who is excited by:
- The leadership and change opportunities going forward
- Providing outstanding “best in class” patient service and care
- Being part of the State's only tertiary maternity and gynaecological hospital
- The hospital deliver more than 6,000 births every year
In partnership with W&NHS, WA, HardyGroup International is seeking outstanding candidates for the position following positions: Medical Co-Director of Obstetrics, Women’s and Newborn Health Services and Medical Co-Director of Gynaecology, Women’s and Newborn Health Services
Whilst the service is nationally recognised for excellent outcomes, it is seeking to build its profile and reputation even further. The Health Service seeks a leader with the gravitas and credibility to:
- Lead and manage the Directorate and promote organisational culture in line with WNHS & NMHS strategic goals, vision and values.
- Have a track record in clinical leadership demonstrating identifiable service improvement
- Fully engage clinicians to contribute and raise standards of service and delivery, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Initiate and lead improvement agendas across the Directorate incorporating contemporary evidence-based multidisciplinary models of care
- Responsible for the achievement of relevant service targets and resources within an ABF environment.
- Possess proven ability to build the key internal relationships as well as external relationships with the community, Universities, Research Institutes to facilitate excellence in research
As Medical Co-Director, you will work in partnership to provide effective leadership, governance, strategic planning and operational management of the clinical Directorate.
The Medical Co-Director will be an eminent Clinician with a track record in professional leadership and a demonstrated commitment to teaching and research. Applicants must hold Appropriate Specialist Qualifications (Australasian or Overseas Equivalent) in a related field and be registrable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with Specialist Registration.
For more information contact Principal Search Consultant:
Rhodie Miller on +61 (0)422 816 557 or via email email@example.com
To obtain selection documentation, please visit: https://goo.gl/AoZcsF
Applications close: Wednesday 17 May 2017