Product Life Cycle Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
- PerkinElmer, a global leader in technology is searching for an experienced electrical engineer to drive innovation,value analysis, and continuousimprovement in our deigns in high technology world class instrumentation technology. We are seeking a seasoned, creative and analytically skilled Electrical Engineer to focus on design for excellence and product lifestyle engineering to both support Design for Value Analysis, as well as support continuous improvement and product reliability. The position will be deployed to our Mass Spectrometry Center of Excellence and support the life cycle design requirements for PKI Mass Spectroscopy products.
- This individual will be accountable for electrical engineering activities after launch of new developments (NPIs) and existing products as well as some limited support of NPIs.Key responsibilities will include working with team to drive business stakeholders priorities (production, supply chain, quality, product management, R&D and service) participate in plans to successfully support all active Mass Spectroscopy products produced at our Shelton site (including major accessories and consumables) in the areas of cost reduction, cycle time reduction, continuous improvement, RoHS/compliance, quality support, supply chain issue support, and participate in design for in-sourcingprojects of with key technologies.
- Uses technical knowledge and significant problem solving abilities to help determine the most effective solution for complex problems spanning multiple technical disciplines.
- Works in conjunction with production team, other engineers, and scientists to prove out designs.
- Coordinates resolution of technical issues with members of cross functional team.
- Applies a high degree of innovation toward developing advanced methodologies and technologies. Provides technical insight to analyze risks and adjusts plans to minimize risk.