Senior Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultant
Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineer
Location: Brighton, West Sussex, Kent
Experience: 4 - 8 years [Engineer, Senior Engineer]
The Role: An experienced Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineer who would like to join an established team to work on a variety of projects.
The Team: The team of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental professionals has a wide range of experience and is led by a Director who adopt a hands-on approach!
- The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
- Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
- Excellent internal career progression
- strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography or Civil Engineering
- working towards chartership with the Geological Society, Institution of Civil Engineers, or similar.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 geotechnical/geo-environmental site investigation reports.
- Trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations, verification
- Supervision of works which may include inspecting foundations, drilling, earthworks or remediation of contaminated sites.
- Liaising with clients, regulators, contractors
- Recommendations for foundation design, slope stability etc.
A full driving licence is essential (appropriate mileage will be paid to accommodate maintenance costs)
Interviews next week!
Email me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include a word copy of your CV. Alternatively, call me on 0207 940 2105.