Research Assistant/Research Fellow in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
You will work within a growing research group based within a new Cancer Research UK funded UK colorectal cancer intelligence hub. This new and exciting programme will bring together all of the datasets that are relevant to colorectal cancer in the UK to form a single accessible cancer data repository (CORECT-R). This will be used by people across the country to produce the intelligence we need to improve outcomes from this common disease. You will be part of the local Leeds team and will use CORECT-R to generate the high-quality intelligence required to reliably monitor outcomes and inform service delivery.
You will have experience in a cancer epidemiological, statistical or similar role together with experience of handling and analysing large datasets using statistical packages such as Stata. You will use your initiative to creatively identify areas for research and extend the research portfolio of the group. As you will work closely and interactively within a collaborative project team you will also need excellent communication skills.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Prof Eva Morris, Professor of Cancer Epidemiology
The University of Leeds is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and offers a range of family friendly policies. The University is a charter member of Athena SWAN and holds the Bronze award. The School of Medicine gained the Silver award in 2016. We are committed to being an inclusive medical school that values all staff, and we are happy to consider job share applications and requests for flexible working arrangements from our employees.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Life Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Cell and Molecular Biology jobs in United Kingdom