Senior Regulatory Manager - Chemical Manufacturer
My client is an international chemical raw materials supplier into the Coatings and Inks industry. They have been around for decades and currently they are looking for an experienced manager to lead their regulatory team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing product registrations, world wide. Being in charge of REAH worldwide registrations
- Be in charge of developing and maintaining compliance strategy
- Be the voice of the company, representing them in industry organisations
- Liaise with Sales, marketing and development to develop regulatory strategies
- Manage a team of around 5 regulatory specialists, spread across Europe
- Ensuring GHS, CLP and SDS strategy
This means you will come in a senior position, where you still will be responsible for the more difficult technical regulatory questions. At the same time you are a good communicator and you help develop regulatory strategies for the company, defending them both internal as external. The end goal is to push the company to a very high product safety standard.
To company has offices in the Manchester Area and in the south of the Netherlands, close to Den Bosch. Home Office could be possible, but then regular travels will be required.
To be successful:
- Min of 7 years of regulatory experience: world wide notifications for REACH, GHS, CLP and ADR
- Management experience
- Strong coordinating skills, allowing you to speak with the relevant internal business units and external bodies
- Fluency in English
- Scientific Degree
- Valid EU passport
Apply now, by sending your CV to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0031 207 09 1070 for a conversation in confidence.
REACH / CLP / GHS / PRODUCT SAFETY / IUCLID / REGISTRATIONS / PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP / REGULATORY / MANAGER / SENIOR / TEAM LEADER / SAFETY DATA SHEETS / NETHERLANDS / UK / HOME-OFFICE / CHEMIE / RAW MATERIALS / CHEMICALS /
Apply for Senior Regulatory Manager - Chemical Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly