OBD Functional Development & Validation Engineer - Belgium
My automotive client in Belgium is looking for an OBD Functional Development & Validation Engineer.
As OBD Functional Development & Validation Engineer, you understand and interpret (transmission related) On Board Diagnostic (OBD)-regulations for different markets (mainly US and EU).
You document and communicate detected issues to application and calibration experts. In addition you propose software and/or calibration changes to ensure OBD compliance.
Further, you take up all OBD related communication with the OEM customer. As input to the OEM customer's OBD certification procedure, you create OBD certification documentation. You also check and maintain OBD test readiness of provided transmission control software.
Finally you develop testing methods to verify implemented OBD requirements in a HIL and/or vehicle environment.
- You have experience in OBD development, proven experience in compliance to the California Air Resources Board (CARB) OBDII regulations is an asset
- You preferably have knowledge of and/or experience with vehicle measurement, calibration and diagnostic tools (INCA, CANape, CANalyzer, CANoe)
- You have working knowledge of development tools such as MATLAB/SIMULINK and embedded software programming in C
- You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components
- You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently
- You are open to travel internationally when needed
What we offer:
- An intensive training programme that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, a fluent company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Only the English language is required!
If you are interested in this position please give me, Ben Stamp an email with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org