Chance to have an Impact/Geotech. Eng/Dir./Birm.
Opportunity for an ambitious geotechnical engineer, with experience in design, to help lead a team of 10 engineers and help the business to develop heights. The fact that you will be working for a medium-sized consultancy means that while stability is in place, you will have room to take the business and your career to new heights.
As an aside, it is also worth noting that the firm you will be working for will not only provide a family-feel environment, but also a reputed name, having won several awards in recognition of their achievements within the industry.
- 9+ years experience in Geotechnical Engineering, focused in design.
- Demonstrated ability of leadership skills - i.e. leading a team
- Must be chartered
- Experience within the construction of buildings
- Competent in piling, piled walls, foundation and retaining wall design, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and gain a good understanding of their sector to foster effective and enduring relationships
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.