SPECTROPHOTOMETERS GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
My client is one of the world's leading tinting manufacturing companies who are looking for a SPECTROPHOTOMETERS GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for Europe, Russia, Turkey and North Africa.
Operating from four continents in more than 40 countries, company uses an innovation-led approach to help people creating their future. Due to its continuous growth they are now looking for a Business Development Manager with a strong background in sales and an existing client portfolio relating to colouring agents or spectrophotometers. The candidate will be working at new products and projects in order to make the business becoming one of the major of 5 global player.
The person will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing the existing client portfolio in accordance with the clients Business Action Plan
- Managing agents and distributors
- Production of sales reports
- Identify and source new markets
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an international sales position in the same sector
- Proven track recording in a Business Development, Sales or Account management position
- Professional proficiency in English
This is a home based job with a very competitive salary and an interesting bonus structure.
For a confidential discussion, or to apply, send your CV to me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.