Sales Manager DACH - IVD - Home-based Germany
Nonstop-Pharma, recruitment agency specialised in the pharmaceutical and medical devices sectors, is currently looking for an experienced Sales manager in the DACH region (home-based in Germany) to work for a global key player in the field of in vitro Diagnostics.
You will be managing a team if 10 people in order to establish and extend the company's presence in the area by acquiring new clients and develop key accounts. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the missions required to ensure business results opportunities:
- Identify and approach new business opportunities and implement additional assets from existing client base
- Close collaboration with Business Analyst, BUD and Finance to ensure and optimize profitability of business
- Coach and manage the sales team, in particular consultative power selling
- Proactively forecast of market, industry, technology and competitive trends
- Manage a range of internal business processes and interfaces incl. to support development of marketing plans and aligning sales force to marketing plans.
- Calculate offering preparation and sales models, incl. profit contribution
- Manage proactively selection of tender offering and secure proceeding of offering
- Long Term experienced in Clinical Diagnostics, Blood Transfusion, Clinical Chemistry, or Hematology with solid understanding of trends in the diagnostic market within the DACH region
- 5-7 years experiences of leading a sales team is required within a culture of personal accountability.
- Proven Track record in consultative selling and developing effective sales tools for complete
- Excellent command of German and English, spoken & written
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloé Khatcherian on 00498921093364 or send an updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sales Manager DACH - IVD - Home-based Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly