Regulatory Affairs Opportunities, Switzerland
Regulatory Affairs Opportunities for Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland, Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Bern
Open to new roles in regulatory affairs in Switzerland?
I have a number of open roles that I am looking to fill over the next few months. Below is a brief list of live open roles I currently have, if you would like more information, or you would like to find out more about upcoming roles, then please contact me.
I have been a head-hunter for the Swiss life sciences sector since 2012 and I have built a reputation for placing candidates in regulatory affairs across Switzerland. My genuine passion and viewpoint on recruitment is transparency and honesty. A job is often a life-altering commitment that affects both your personal life and the business that you work for. I don't see it as a trivial matter. Work with a recruiter who thinks long term. I have numerous references from clients/candidates that are publicly available on linked-in. ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland
Current open roles at a glance:
- Global Director for Regulatory Affairs, pre-post approval, FDA/EMA, CMC/LCM and management- Geneva
- Director for Regulatory Affairs, post approval for FDA/EMA, highly hands-on and commercial role
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, CP/DCP submissions, innovative and post-marketing- Basel
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, EU and Global LCM, Team Management, -Basel
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, CP/DCP, Innovative products- Basel
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, EU LCM, Post marketing- Basel
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, EU LCM, Pre and post-marketing- Basel
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, CMC Biologics- Zurich
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, CMC Biologics- Geneva
- Senior Regulatory Consultant, part-time/flexi, EU/FDA- Swiss-wide
Non-RA roles at a glance-
- Global head of BD- Out-licensing for Biologics
- Global head of Supply Chain
- Project Manager, drug development
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41 43 50 80 817. For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
I am a specialist headhunter(recruiter) for regulatory affairs in the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology industry. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Swiss regulatory affairs market as well as ATMP(Advanced Therapeutics) and biological regulatory professionals worldwide. Please refer to ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland for references.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Opportunities, Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly