Labeling Associate - Great career development opportunities.
Labelling Associate - Well established Pharmaceutical company that is growing rapidly that can offer great career opportunities.
My client is looking for a Labelling Associate to come and work within an ever growing team for a well-established company that from 2016's financial review had a revenue increase of 102% at £97.5m from 2015's £48.3m. This shows you how determined and well established this company are within their field of expertise. You will be joining an 8 man team that has a very close family feel to it that can also offer you the opportunity to develop within.
To support all aspects of Regulatory Affairs relating to the management of all products and thereby ensure regulatory and commercial success.
Your qualifications and knowledge:
- University degree (e.g., Bachelors degree), preferably in a Scientific or related or business discipline is required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience (including years of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience) would be ideal.
- Experience associated with product labelling, labelling regulations and packaging is required.
- Experience in delivery of quality procedural documents or appropriate equivalent departmental standards are desired.
- Experience with relevant labelling related regulatory requirements is required.
- An understanding of the end-to-end global labelling processes is required.
- Desirable CDS or CCDS.
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to
A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com. I work on other Cyber and IT roles so please feel free to contact me.
We are an international recruitment company based in Switzerland which specialises in different sectors including Cyber Security and IT. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of being shortlisted. Here at Nonstop, we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: 02079404590 Email: A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com