Junior Recruiter - Your career is in your hands
Are you looking for a career? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your potential, and allow you to build your future? Have you ever daydreamt about being solely responsible for your success?
What NonStop Recruitment offers you is the reassurance that your own success, your own career progression, will always be in your hands. The extremely meritocratic system that we've managed to implement at NonStop ensures that your hard work and efforts are the sole deciding factors for how high your salary is, and how fast your career grows.
As a recruitment consultant, building and maintaining relationships with your clients, as well as your candidates, will decide how successful you are. Your objective is to become the go-to person in your market, in terms of recruitment needs, and that can only be done by ensuring that you have your clients and candidates' best interests at heart. Not only will you be developing lifelong skills such as sales, negotiation, marketing, and many others, you will also be dealing everyday with the most important resource of all: people.
What's in it for you?
- One of the best commission structures in the industry, coupled with a competitive basic salary, adjusted to the cost of living in Prague.
- Award-winning training that will make you a specialist recruiter in your market. You're guaranteed to be ahead of most of your competition in terms of competences.
- Clear, transparent career plan, that puts your career prospects in your own hands.
- Working in an international environment, with over 18 different nationalities, that gives you the opportunity to relocate to other offices in Europe.
We are looking for:
- Candidates who are eligible to work in the European Union and in Czech Republic.
- Motivated, result-oriented first or second jobbers
- No prior experience required. Our award-winning training, located in Prague will teach you all you need to know to excel as a Recruitment Consultant
- Dutch, Danish, French, Swedish, German, Norwegian: You speak any of these languages fluently, in addition to English.
Contact: William Djabir, Talent Acquisition Specialist. I speak several languages, including English, French and Spanish, and will happily call you once I receive your application.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 207 940 4695