CHEMICAL MIXING MARKET - EUROPEAN KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
One of the world's leading tinting manufacturing companies are currently looking for a European Key Account Manager for Europe, Russia, Turkey and North Africa.
Operating from four continents in more than 40 countries, company uses an innovation-led approach to help people creating their future.
You will be in charge of managing and drive the sales in the region Europe, Russia, Turkey and North Africa. Your strong business drive and your ability to embark all the Company, but also their R&D and Marketing teams into the Account Strategy, will be key in your success. This position also involves close interactions with company board members and your ability to create bounds between them and selected Key Account's top managers to leverage our long term business.
Main tasks :
- Build a privileged partnership with the global key account and develop its business
- Define the strategy , implement and monitor the business action plan of the company in Europe
- Coordinate and lead the assigned commercial policy, ensuring the local consistency
- Be part of R&D team for the projects leading
- Provide sales forecasts , establish monitoring KPI and reporting
- Ensure the competitive intelligence and the cross management information
This is a home based job with a very competitive salary and an interesting bonus structure.
For a confidential discussion, or to apply, send your CV to me, email@example.com.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for CHEMICAL MIXING MARKET - EUROPEAN KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly