Compliance Administrator - Business School's Professional Services Team
The Compliance Administrator is a member of the Business School’s Professional Services Team and provides professional and proactive administrative support to complying with legal and university regulation (with a focus on UKVI).
The specific duties undertaken by the Compliance Administrator will be informed by the Compliance Officer and the School lead for Compliance, the post-holder will be responsible for working with programme teams to ensure that records are accurately kept in both hard copy and electronically as well as following up on missing evidence and any other duties to meet our legal and internal obligations.
Occasional weekend work may be required (for which advanced notice will be given).
The post holder will be expected to contribute to other areas of the College and Schools professional services teams (as and when required) in support of the College’s strategic priorities.
- Educated to at least Advanced Level (or equivalent qualifications or work experience) and hold at least a GCSE in Mathematics and English at C or above (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new IT software.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, team working and communication skills.
- Ability and demonstrable experience of working accurately and paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise own workload and to complete all tasks accurately even when working to challenging deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to manage own workload autonomously and work as an effective team member.
- Demonstrable ability to provide effective, high quality customer service and to make suggestions relating to service enhancements.