Geo-Environmental Consultant - Central Manchester
Location: Manchester OR Leeds
Experience: 2 - 6 years
The Role: An experienced Geo-environmental Engineer who would like to join an established award winning consultancy to work on a variety of projects.
The Team: The team of Geotechnical/Geo-environmental professionals has a wide range of experience and is looking to expand with a new Geo-Environmental Engineer.
- The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
- Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
- Excellent internal career progression
- strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography or Civil Engineering
- working towards chartership with the Geological Society, Institution of Civil Engineers, or similar.
- ground investigation, interpretation,
- risk assessment (human health, groundwater and gas risk assessment) and reporting (factual and Interpretive)
- desk studies, ground investigations
- site supervision
- geotechnical recommendations
- preparation of Remediation Method Statements, validation sampling and verification reporting.
- Client and regulator liaison
*A full driving licence is essential.
Email me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and advise on how we can move forward. Please include a word copy of your CV along with a suitable time to call. Alternatively, call me on 0207 940 2105.