Geo-Environmental Engineer - Coventry
Experience: 2 - 6 years
The Role: An experienced Geo-environmental Engineer who would like to join an established award winning consultancy to work on a variety of projects.
The Team: The team of Geotechnical/Geo-environmental professionals has a wide range of experience and is looking to expand with a new Geo-Environmental Engineer.
- The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
- Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
- Excellent internal career progression
- strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography, Environmental Science
- at least 2 years post graduate experience
- ground investigation, interpretation,
- risk assessment
- Factual and Interpretive reporting
- desk studies, ground investigations
- site supervision
- geotechnical recommendations
- preparation of Remediation Method Statements, validation sampling and verification reporting.
- Client and regulator liaison
*A full driving licence is essential.
Email me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on email@example.com for more information and advise on how we can move forward. Please include a word copy of your CV along with a suitable time to call. Alternatively, call me on 0207 940 2105.
Apply for Geo-Environmental Engineer - Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly