Professor and Director of Law Department
University Loyola Andalusia encourages to participate to all those people who have the following generic professional profile:
• Candidates possessing the accreditation of Professor, Associate Professor and/or Professor for private University by any national or international agencies of accreditation and evaluation.
• Candidates have national and international publications. These also should have relevant articles in the Journal of Citation Report quartiles Q1/Q2 magazines.
• Candidates count, at least, with two six active research or they have equivalent merits.
• Candidates possess experience in leadership of research teams.
• Candidates have participated in national and international research projects and networks.
• Candidates have experience in academic administration.
• Candidates have directed doctoral theses and must at least have a doctoral thesis in the last 4 years.
• Candidates possess a proven ability to impart in English class.
• Candidates count, at least, with two five-year periods of teaching in Bachelor and master.
• Candidates have a profile of educational innovation.
• Candidates have a high level of English.
They should work on:
To create, lead and drive, primarily, the research group or groups from the Department of Law of the University.
• To motivate, prepare and submit competitive national and international projects in R&D together with members of the Department.
• To assist in the continuous improvement of the quality of teaching at Bachelor and Master.
Loyola Andalucía University wish to receive resumes with the following reference:
The candidates interested should send their curriculum vitae complete, updated, and 2 letters of recommendation to the following email address clearly specifying the reference they want to be evaluated.