Business Development Manager - Proteomics, EUROPE
Do you want to lead the Business Development of a company working with the next-generation proteomics who is taking over Europe?
Our client was founded in 2008 in USA starts its development in Europe, and needs to hire his next Business Developer to take them to the next level.
You will be dealing with customer all around Europe, from creating your portfolio to renewing the client and define the strategy with the Commercial Chief Officer. You have here an opportunity to develop a business from scratch and develop a strong benchmark for your future experiences.
What will be your tasks:
- Identify, analyse and structure new proteomics service opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with Key accounts targeted.
- Industries targeted: Pharma and Biotech, Diagnostics, Industrial Biotechnology, Plant and crop protection.
- Development of the Marketing materials.
- Participation in congress.
- Review contracts.
- Life science degree (MSc or PhD) in biological science
- Business degree desired
- 3 Years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry in commercial function
- Strong sales acumen and the ability to use a consultative selling approach.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, reliability pro-active, hands-on attitude.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and other standard MS Office skills
You will be working within a dynamic work environment that has a start-up atmosphere with a highly experienced team and motivated team. You will benefit that environment to perform and built yourself a strong experience as Business developer. This experience will open your futures opportunities within the company and even further.
Our client is seeking someone to start ASAP and take over the market. After reviewing our candidature it will be one interview over the phone and the second stage will be face to face.
Send me your resume in word documents to Brieuc BAECKEROOT at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +47 435 0808 17, Ext. 3153.