Site Quality Leader - Sterile manufacturing - Spain
6 days left
- Full Time
NonStop Pharma is working with European contract manufacturing organisations that operate in a variety of different countries. This opportunity gives you a global outlook on a quality career. They are looking for a head of quality to be responsible for their aseptic manufacturing site. This is one of the business key sites, producing a variety of products for, multiple blue chip clients. - adding value to any CV.
This position gives you the opportunity to become a key part of an established business. You will be automatically put on the senior manager development plan which could excel your career greatly.
Below is a list of responsibilities and key experience needed in order to carry out your new role successfully.
- Manage quality operations department (50+ QA staff)
- To monitor customer complaint feedback as required
- Drive and employ all CAPA and change controls
- To assist in carrying out non-conformance investigations
- To maintain a cross company unity in GMP compliance
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Overview of all audit programmes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish and English is a must
- Biologic/ sterile experience
- Previous Quality Assurance GMP experience
- EU QP - beneficial (especially with sterile batch release)
- Up to date understanding of EU regulatory requirements.
- Excellent scientific and technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to meet changing needs and priorities of the business
- Proactive in expanding own understanding and knowledge
This position is based in a central Spanish city with a vibrate social activities, offering you a perfect work life balance. As it is very accessible via public transport and roads, you get the choice of both.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 0207-940-2105 for a discussion in confidence.
Key words: HEAD OF QA, contract, consultant, contractor, quality assurance, GMP, Good manufacturing practice, UK, Spain, Madrid Bio, biologics, sterile , manufacturing, CMO, CDMO, manager, sterile, EU, International, operations, compliance, QA, Biotech
Apply for Site Quality Leader - Sterile manufacturing - Spain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly