CLINICAL SCIENTIST work for the best,with the best
CLINICAL SCIENTIST - work with the best and for the best
One of the world`s pharmaceutical leaders is looking for a clinical scientist to join the team and help execute clinical programs. This company tends to establish long-term relationships with their employees, and that will give you the chance to be a part of their team in the future. You will get a better career progression, working alongside an experienced and knowledgeable team, gaining new skills. Do not miss out to be a part of this huge international brand, as its name will be an asset to your CV in the future.
We want to speak to you if you have:
* Demonstrated ability to support conduct of clinical trials in industry (especially on a global level)
* Understanding of scientific/clinical principles and ability to work across different therapeutic areas
* Extensive knowledge of clinical development process and the principles of GCP
* Knowledge of the clinical development process, understand concepts of Phase II-IV and principles of study design.
* Experience in all phases of the clinical trial including study start, conduct and reporting and writing skills
* Vaccine Experience is beneficial
Apply now, as the interviews will be taking place next week.
If this is not the job for you, do recommend someone you think would be suitable for this role, and if we hire them you are entitled to £200 in high-street vouchers.
If you are interested, call me, Sandra Tawfiq on +44 (0) 20 7940 2105, or email me: S.Tawfiq@nonstop-pharma.com. We have many other positions available in this market, so contact me for more details.
NonStop Recruitment is an award-winning, rapidly expanding, specialist consultancy. We have recruiters covering numerous countries in their respective niche markets. We have specialized in areas like pharma, medical devices, education and many more.