R&D Director - Industrial Paints
I am looking for a leader:
- A person who, besides his/her technical skills, is also a mentor and therefore willing to develop people
- A person who, besides his/her own ambition, wants to make the team work together in an efficient way
- A person who, besides a long professional experience, remains a creative force and brings a fresh and innovative vision to the structure he/she joins
Is it you? So send me your CV.
The company is an important French challenger in the paints industry: a flexible and reactive structure which grows in a fast pace. This will give you the opportunity to work 'behind the scene' and discover the reasons why the firm has been so successful: a golden chance to join a future leader of a niche and booming sector.
Despite your responsibilities as the manager of an innovative laboratory, you will also be directly in touch with the General Manager of the company (which simplifies the internal communication, and therefore your performance). Depending on your experience, you can also be a member of the Board: a certain way to plant your part in the structure and to be in touch with Key Decision-makers of the industry you'll work in.
- A minimum 10 years experience in formulation of industrial paints, with an expertise in epoxy and polyurethane
- A technical/ chemical education
- Experience in team leading
You don't even need to speak French! English is fine! Don't miss an opportunity to finish your career in one of the most beautiful regions of France, between the Ocean and the Mountains…
I regularly work on job opportunities related to Paints, Coatings and Inks. As a Specialist in Business Development and Sales, I am the main contact of the companies within the French-speaking part of Europe which want to recruit in different applications sectors in Paints, Coatings and Inks: from the automotive industry to Pharmaceuticals, Building Materials or Aeronautic.
NonStop Chemical is the division of NonStop Chemical fully focused on Chemical jobs: Technical Sales, Chemists, Regulatory Affairs officers, Purchasers, Product Managers, and so on. We are a Swiss-based recruitment company with more that 20 years expertise within niche markets and a wide network of candidates and clients all over Europe.
Keywords: peintures industrielles, polyurethane, bi composants, epoxy, coatings, industrial paints, aerospace