Deputy QPPV, based in Stockholm
We are happy to present to you a position as Deputy QPPV, where you will join a Swedish founded pharmaceutical company in Stockholm. In this role you would be interacting with the Global Pharmacovigilance Department and the local Drug Safety Officers throughout EU countries.
What you would be doing in this role?
- You would be working on pharmacovigilance function objectives
- Act as the ambassador for pharmacovigilance governance you would be working closely with the EU pharmacovigilance Legislation and the EU regulations, therefore the main person representing the company in PV matters.
- Be a part of coaching and mentoring the junior members where you would help and develop the team.
- Work in a huge therapeutically area, in all the major drugs, where you would be learning and expanding your horizon.
What are we looking for?
- If you have a degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, Toxicology, Biology, Medicine or a similar degree in the field of Life science with experience of minimum 3-5 years in Pharmacovigilance
- Being able to demonstrate expert knowledge in EU pharmacovigilance legislation
- You should be able to work in a multidisciplinary team and have great organizational skills, be able to plan and prioritize and have great communicational skills
- You must be able to speak Swedish and English
If you feel that this is something for you, apply now by sending your CV to:
Pål Henrik Phan
Sweden Tel: + 46 (0) 846 505 819 | Int Ext: 3191
Apply for Deputy QPPV, based in Stockholm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly