Quality Associate, great opportunity for growth
Join a growing company, and work as a Quality Associate in Denmark, Copenhagen. You will manage the daily activities regarding distribution in Denmark. You will provide that all operations comply with the company quality standards and local regulations. The company take pride in developing their employees if they want to take initiative to grow.
What would you be doing in this role?
- Assist the Quality Manager to ensure that all the operations is within the quality oversight of GMP
- The role has a lot of variety, you will be challenged and no week is similar, which makes it hard to predict what you will be doing.
- Be part of a growing company, and perform any other duties and diverse roles that may be determined by Company management.
What are we looking for?
- If you have a few years experience in GMP
- You must be able to think on your feet, also known as a critical thinker
- You should be autonomous and have the ability to work well with others
- Being able to speak Danish and English
If you feel that this is something for you, apply now by sending your CV to:
Pål Henrik Phan
Sweden Tel: + 46 (0) 846 505 819 | Int Ext: 3191