Supervising Social Worker - Small Case Load - IFA
I am looking for a dedicated and dependable Supervising Social Worker in Edinburgh to join a child focused, dynamic fostering agency rated GOOD by Ofsted in all areas.
The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. Ideally he or she will have placement experience in fostering, adoption or safeguarding within children and families team.
The successful applicant has a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines, has excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse situations accurately.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
To start your application please send a copy of your CV to j.hodge@nonstopcare or call Josephine Hodge on 0207 940 2100 before the 3rd of August.