Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Digital Marketing
- Provide leadership in digital marketing teaching, learning, and research within the GSM at a top-ranked and triple-crown accredited Business School
- Live and work in the world’s fourth most cosmopolitan city (World Migration Report), in the world’s most prosperous (Legatum) and least corrupt (Transparency International) nation
Sustained growth in demand for Graduate School of Management (GSM) programmes has created an opportunity for us to grow our team by appointing a Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor in Digital Marketing (continuing position). We welcome applications from highly motivated, research-active Marketing academics with proven expertise in Digital Marketing (e.g., digital marketing communications, marketing automation, and/or marketing analytics).
The University of Auckland’s ranking in the top 100 of the 2018 QS World Universities Ranking (ranking top in New Zealand in 37 out of 40 subject areas including Business & Management and Economics) confirms both its status as New Zealand’s pre-eminent research-led university and its place amongst the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The GSM is a multi-disciplinary department with faculty characterised by their desire to make a difference to business in New Zealand and abroad through their international perspective and connections they foster. The GSM enhances the University of Auckland’s well-established reputation for delivering high value, relevant and challenging learning experiences that maximise the employment outcomes for our graduates. Our faculty works collaboratively, alongside educational development and learning technology professionals, to deliver a high-quality student experience.
Who are we looking for?
As you will contribute to the development and delivery of applied and practice-based, research-informed, and demand-driven curricula for MBA, PGDip (post-experience), and Business Masters (pre-experience) programmes as well as Executive Education, it is essential you have experience from (i) designing and delivering Digital Marketing or equivalent courses at the postgraduate level and (ii) engaging with internationally diverse postgraduate student cohorts. In addition, you will have a track record of quality research outputs that will enable you to engage in research and supervision within, and desirably across, disciplinary boundaries.
All applications should include the following documentation, combined as a single document:
- A cover letter clearly indicating rank of interest
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A statement of your research programme, including a full record of publications
- A statement and substantiation of your teaching philosophy
- A statement of your experience in postgraduate teaching, with an applied/practitioner focus (including teaching students from non-cognate backgrounds and international students)
- Teaching evaluations
The University of Auckland is dedicated to providing an excellent and stimulating environment for its employees that ensures a healthy work-life balance. As such, we offer benefits such as research and study leave, a wide range of leadership and development programmes, subsidised car parking, childcare and medical insurance, generous annual leave, and recreation centre facilities.
Applications should be submitted online by clicking ‘Apply now,’ below, by the closing date of Sunday 1st October 2017.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, equity groups, parenting support and flexible work go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in New Zealand
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in New Zealand
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in New Zealand
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Communication and Media Studies jobs in New Zealand