QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar - Austria
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and become a QP for one of the most well renowned pharmaceutical companies in the world? Then this is the opportunity for you.
NonStops client is the bio arm of a major player in the international pharma field. They're currently focused on finding a QP to support their biotech/biosimilar operations team. This opportunity is not only great as it adds a blue chip name to your cv but my client is also invested in their staffs development meaning you can grow from within.
Your primary focus will be to support the head of QA and other QPs to ensure that contract manufactures are working in compliance with regulatory quality policies and procedures.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 5 + years experience in QA.
- Qualified QP (EU)
- At least a bachelor's degree in science or equivalent related subject.
- Fluent English and German (C1) (preference)
- CAPA experience.
- CMC experience
- CMO/ supplier quality
- QC experience
- Managed a team
- Sterile or aseptic experience - key
- Had experiences with change control, product disposition and complains
- Strong team player with leader qualities
- CMO experience
- traveling in a job experience
This amazing opportunity is based in a Austria.
If this position interests you or you know of someone it would, please don't hesitate to contact ruby Wallace by calling 02079402105, alternatively you can reach me by email firstname.lastname@example.org