1 day left
- Full Time
- Ensure the consistent, timely delivery of orders to our Customers using various tools and metrics to gauge performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage daily Americas Large Pack Instrument shipments in conjunction with 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL) using cross-dock control file. Research and resolve exception shipments and coordinate shipments requiring "special handling".
- Coordinate Instrument Returns with Customers, PKI Field Staff, and our 3PL.
- Support and interface with Customers, 3PL Providers staff and management, PKI Manufacturing Sites, Customer Care, Finance, Sales & Service, Trade Compliance, Finance, Suppliers, Global Order Managers and others to enhance services to our end Customers and to meet our commitments
- Support regional logistics teams to improve global team performance and efforts.
- Communicate continually and effectively with internal / external customers.
- Enhance visibility to logistics related information and processes.
- Research and resolve logistics related challenges as they arise.
- Create / refine / update Logistics SOPs to meet ISO Standards and requirements.
- Organize, update, and improve the Global Logistics SharePoint website.
- Willingness and ability to perform and complete all duties & responsibilities as needed outside of “normal” business hours (i.e. early / late global conference calls and weekend efforts during “End Of Month” and “End of Quarter” periods).
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to support Global Team efforts. (i.e. to PKI offices and / or 3PL sites)
- Perform routine track and trace including providing PODs.
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects.
- Create, collect, and analyze key logistics metrics and reports