Research Fellow in Quantum Gravity Sensing
We are seeking individuals to assist in our work on cold atom interferometry systems, in particular to contribute to the delivery and development of our existing and future portable gravity and gradiometry sensors.
The successful candidate would require:
- A first degree in physics, engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrated technical and scientific experience in research undertaken through academia or industry, as evidenced by a PhD in a relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a self-contained project, and to work effectively as part of a team of scientists or engineers.
- Excellent communication skills, including documentation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Expertise in cold atom systems OR significant expertise in technical areas of relevance, such as underpinning hardware or systems engineering.
and would desirably possess experience in areas such as:
- Cold atom interferometry, or similar techniques.
- Precision sensing.
- Technology translation and development.