Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - West Sussex
Senior Geo-environmental Engineer
Location: West Sussex
Experience: 5+ years experience
I am looking for an experienced Geo-environmental Engineer with approximately 5 - 8 years experience working in a consultancy environment. This role will involve a mix of geo-environmental and geotechnical site investigation skills with a positive skew to geo-environmental. It is desirable that you have written interpretive reports and given recommendations for foundation design.
You will manage projects from start to finish and have some team management responsbilities. For the right person this role will provide a step up in responsibility and allow you to see the impact of your work immediately. You will also work on a range of projects that are on average from 1-8 weeks long.
The Team: You will be joining a very friendly and integrated team of professionals who work well together. The company is looking to grow and it is an excellent time for you to join whilst they are in a period of growth.
- The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
- Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
- Excellent internal career progression
- Strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography, Environmental Science, Engineering Geology, Applied Geology
- Working towards chartership with the Geological Society or similar.
*A full driving licence is essential.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV in word format to, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on email@example.com Alternatively, call me on 0207 940 2105.
Apply for Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - West Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly