Security Engineer- Public Sector - Zurich Area
Security Engineer- public sector - Zurich Area
Our client, IT systems consultancy with 17 years experience in the market, is looking for a security engineer. As a company with great tradition, they have built an impressive customer base, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills across various areas in IT and Cyber Security.
Additionally they work with local and central government, giving you access to different projects within the public sector. An area that can advance your career in a very specific direction within the government
- advisory support
- analysis and resolving of malfunctions
- Planning and designing as well as installing IT security segments.
- Penetration testing
- University degree in computer science (or related field)
- Well founded network and IT security knowledge, incl. certification
- CISSP and/or CEH certification
- German speaking, ideally Suisse German
Does this sound interesting to you? Apply today. Deadline: 05. August
Send us your most recent CV in Word format to Florian Reppin, F.Reppin@nonstop-recruitment.com or call us +442035191775.
Or do you maybe know somebody, who could be interested in a role like this? Forward them this advert and you can receive a referral voucher from us.
Apply for Security Engineer- Public Sector - Zurich Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly