Recruitment Consultant - 10 months in Prague
About NonStop Recruitment
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2017, expanding from 220 employees to over 280 and, because we invest heavily in developing our people with ongoing learning and coaching - We hope you'll become a future leader of our business.
Considering Recruitment in the Education field? Love to Travel? Money-Driven? Nonstop Recruitment is hiring!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
Since 2000, NonStop has earned a reputation as a leading recruitment specialist in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, chemical, technical, social care, and digital industries - and we need new, motivated individuals to help maintain and push this reputation forward within the Education field (for both UK & International Markets!).
What Exactly Does a Recruiter Do?
Recruitment is very business-focused and you'll be spending a lot of the time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You'll earn not only a good basic salary but also an industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make - Great earning potential! - salary expectations after your first year with us are £30,000 to £45,000!
- Uncapped Commission - The Sky is the Limit with a realistic first year OTE of £35k-£45k.
- Bespoke Training Program - learn from the best with our Award-Winning training to quickly put you in line with industry leaders.
- Travel - start in Prague for a minimum of 10 to 12 months, move to London (in our iconic Canary Wharf office), Portsmouth, Zug with future offices on the way.
- Clear Progression Structure - always have an end-goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
- Free Gym & Health Membership in Prague
- 'Nonstop Fun' - our very own in-house events-organiser! From sports events to nights out, to weekends away - we offer a work/life balance like no other.
- No experience necessary - we encourage growth from within and only ask you bring with you a keen desire to succeed!
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
Key words: sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, commercial recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, DACH region, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, BeNeLux, UK, England, Education, Education consultant, commission, French, Dutch, Internal Recruitment, entry level job
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV on email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for the latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.