Junior Recruiter-Start an international career
Working for NonStop Recruitment brings you many advantages, one of which is working and developing in an exciting international environment. Being part of our culturally diverse workforce, that includes many European nationalities, will allow to gain international experience, bring in new ideas and let your creativity thrive in such an intercultural scene.
Moreover, we give you the option to potentially relocate to any of our offices within 6-10 months, and as we plan to open new offices around the world in the next 2 years, this is the perfect opportunity for you to build an international career and move abroad, starting with Prague.
On top of a basic salary adjusted to the cost of living in Prague, we offer you a fantastic commission scheme that puts your On Track Earnings at up to £45k in your first year, £65k in your second year, and over £70k in your third year, as well as other benefits such as a relocation package for the first three months, a Multisport card, language courses…etc.
What's in it for you?
- One of the best commission structure in the industry, coupled with a competitive basic salary, adjusted to the cost of living in Prague, bringing your OTE at up to £45k in your first year.
- Award-winning training that will make you a specialist recruiter in your market. You're guaranteed to be ahead of most of your competition in terms of competences.
- Clear, transparent career plan, that puts your career prospects in your own hands.
- Working in an international environment, with 26 different nationalities, that also gives you the opportunity to relocate to other offices in Europe.
We are looking for:
- Candidates in possession of a valid European Union passport, or work visa without visa sponsorship.
- Motivated, result-oriented first or second jobbers
- No prior experience required. Our award-winning training, located in Prague will teach you all you need to know to excel as a Recruitment Consultant
- You speak Dutch fluently, in addition to English.
Contact: William Djabir, Talent Acquisition Specialist. I speak several languages, including English, French and Spanish, and will happily call you once I receive your application.
Apply for Junior Recruiter-Start an international career
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly