REACH Officer, West Bromwich, £30K Circa
My client is a rapidly growing chemical manufacturing company, with an urgent need for a REACH Officer to join the EHS team in a autonomous REACH position where the successful candidate will be responsible for REACH across the business including their expanding product portfolio.
NonStop successfully placed the hiring Manager in this position, and can guarantee a quick turnaround with instant feedback. The line manager is passionate about growing a team where he can aid their development and offer promotion into more senior roles. As a company that is growing very quickly and dominating the UK raw materials market it is a great time to join them for strong exposure to REACH and varied role responsibilities.
- 2-5 Years Experience in industry regulatory safety experience.
- Compliance knowledge and experienced in dealing with regulatory authorities.
- Knowledge of REACh / CLP /BPR/GHS.
- Scientific degree
- Working Knowledge of CLP/GPSR
- Experience in risk assessment and toxicological safety assessment
- Computer Literate with good Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and self motivated
To apply call me, Funmi Gbadamosi on +44 (0)207 940 2105 for a confidential discussion. Please send your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
If this does not sound like the right opportunity for you, feel free to contact me about other REACH related positions I am working on.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo life science group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and The Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of niche markets we cover.