Quality Associate, With great progression
You would be working in Copenhagen in Denmark as a Quality Associate. The company take pride in developing their employees if they want to take initiative to grow. Your daily task would be managing day-to-day activities regarding distribution in Denmark.
In this role you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement and minimize the risk by corrective and preventive actions.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge in GMP
- Work autonomously and ability to work well with others.
- Developing your own career within in the company
What we are looking for:
- Being able to speak Danish and English
- The role has a lot of variety, you will be challenged and no week is similar, which makes it hard to predict what you will be doing, therefore you would have to be a critical thinker.
- A degree in life science, or relevant experience.
- Be able to demonstrate analytical and investigational skills
If this is something for you, apply now by sending your CV, otherwise if you have someone in mind for the position please do send me their contact information, we offer referral bonus, if we manage to get them a job.
Pål Henrik Phan
Sweden Tel: + 46 (0) 846 505 819 | Int Ext: 3191
Apply for Quality Associate, With great progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly