Finance and Payroll Specialist - Medical Device Company
Finance and Payroll Specialist - Join a Global Medical Device Corporation
Globally renowned medical device corporation is looking for an experienced or newly experienced candidate to join their finance division as the responsible person for payroll process, regulation reports to local authorities, collection process and payments to vendors.
The position is an exciting role combining contracts, financing, project management and customer service knowledge that will help you to grow professionally. You will be managing international projects in for financial and distribution departments, enhancing your experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the company payments to vendors including review, approve and record invoices;
- Supporting Germany Management with financial details and analysis;
- Responsible for the Collection process in Germany;
- Payroll preparation and review for about 35 employees including all related tasks ;
- VAT reports for the German company - on a quarterly basis, and other reports to local authorities;
- Reviewing and recording employees Travel expenses;
- Assist with monthly and quarterly closing process;
- Assist with other financial task and projects from time to time;
- Supporting the day-to-day business in Germany including direct communication with customers, sales managers and account managers.
- Relevant education in Accounting;
- Previous experience in Payroll preparation, Payments to Vendors and reports to local authorities (VAT and others);
- Previous experience in Global companies accounting team - Advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English both writing and speaking and German
- Advance Excel skills;
- Experience with SAP- Advantage.
The company is based in the Frankfurt area and is looking for a professional with finance educational background, payroll and contracts experience who wants to build her/his future in the company, paving the way for future success.
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Personalvermittlungsunternehmen mit Spezialisierung auf Pharma und Medizintechnik in Europa. Wir sind stolzes Mitglied bei APSCo, was sicherstellt, dass wir die höchsten Qualitätsstandards in der Vermittlungsindustrie einhalten. Unsere Büros befinden sich in Großbritannien, Schweiz und Tschechien und ein neues Büro wird in 2015 in München eröffnet. Wir haben Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgenehmigungen für verschiedene europäische Länder. Auf unserer Homepage erfahren Sie mehr über die Bereiche, in denen wir tätig sind.