Global Asset Management Services Leader
3 days left
- Full Time
PerkinElmer has achieved a global market leading position with its OneSource Laboratory Services business offering a wide portfolio of service practices. The Asset Management practice is the largest contributor of the OneSource portfolio and continues to deliver strong growth. We are looking for a dynamic individual to lead this global practice, develop the future strategy and identify growth and margin expansion opportunities.
- Oversee the development and execution of the company’s Asset Management practice strategy
- Expand current and identify new end markets, segments and regions to support practice objectives
- Identify and pursue business development and business partnerships
- Responsible for analyzing risks and opportunities from existing and emerging capabilities, trends and seize opportunities to driving profit and margin expansion
- Ensure that the proper investments are made to drive key business segments, customer growth and customer base expansion.
- Support business teams in emerging markets to accelerate asset management knowledge, capability and scalability.
- Work with team to develop and evolve the processes to define and evolve customer contractual agreements and standard terms.
- Deliver expected customer outcomes working in collaboration with territory and functional business resources to identify and deploy resources and prioritize activities
- Work in partnership with the broader OneSource leadership team to integrate the asset management value proposition into the overall OneSource strategy
- Lead practice positioning, messaging, competitive analysis and sales training activities.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leaders on the customer strategies, aligning the asset strategies with the customer strategy to deliver improved results for all involved to include key strategic customers.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with service suppliers and internal service providers in order to gain market share.
- Establish AOP growth and margin targets for practice.
- Work with field teams/functions and leverage available PerkinElmer technology solutions to develop a program execution strategy that supports consistency and excellence at a global level, from onboarding to steady state.
- Work with OneSource Leadership team to integrate the Asset Management practice cleanly at a tactical, strategic and operational level with the broader OneSource portfolio.
- Provide feedback to OneSource leadership team on new customer/market requirements for innovation and business model progression and improvement.