E- Learning Developer, Information Technology
You will be responsible to work with the faculty and the course designers for the development of Blended and Digital Learning course sites and providing technical support and training for the delivery of the courses.
Specifically you will be responsible to:
- Course development using tools such as Articulate Storyline on Moodle or other such platforms.
- Assist faculty to develop text, images, and graphics into appropriate digital format.
- Assist faculty to develop basic audio and video components of the courses.
- Identify appropriate technical solution for on-campus, blended and online contexts and provide trainings.
- Train students and faculty on using eLearning technologies available at AKU (e.g. Video conference system, interactive white board, WebEx, Moodle etc.)
- Coordinate with the members of the IT team for blended and digital learning activities and with members of the Blended and Digital Learning Network.
- To be an interface between IT and Blended and Digital Learning Network teams to bridge the gaps, thus making the over-all system more productive.
- Seek students' feedback on the e-learning content and its features, so that the progress of the over-all system can be tracked.
- Min 2 years’ experience of working on course site development, teaching or related fields of education.
- Experience of working on related technology.
- Web development and multimedia development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and follow through and track both inpidual and project tasks.
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to quality control.
- Adaptable, handle varying workloads, creative.
- Be able to communicate fluently in English and work with a multi-cultural team.
- Teaching skills are a plus.