Deputy QPPV Sweden, Huge therapeutically area
How does working as a Deputy QPPV in a Swedish founded pharmaceutical company in Stockholm sound like? In this role you would be working in a huge therapeutically area, in all the major drugs, where you would also be learning and expanding your horizon.
In this role you would be working on pharmacovigilance function objectives such as:
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team and use your great organizational skills, be able to plan, prioritize and use great communicational skills
- Act as the ambassador for pharmacovigilance governance you would be working closely with the EU pharmacovigilance Legislation and the EU regulations, therefore the main person representing the company in PV matters.
- Be a part of coaching and mentoring the junior members where you would help and develop the team.
- Participate in cross-functional activities and initiatives, and also participate in Signal Management.
What are we looking for?
- You must be able to demonstrate expert knowledge in EU pharmacovigilance legislation
- You have a degree in Life science and have a few years of experience in Pharmacovigilance
- You must be able to speak both English and Swedish
We are doing interviews immediately.
If this is something for you, apply now by sending your CV in word format, otherwise if you have someone in mind for the position please do send me their contact information, we offer referral bonus, if we manage to get them the job.
Pål Henrik Phan
Sweden Tel: + 46 (0) 846 505 819 | Int Ext: 3191