Health Ec. Modeler_Ready for challenge ?
Are you ready to build a solid career within the pharmaceutical's pioneer ?
Our client is currently seeking a Health Economic Modeler !
After your time there, You will be able to work everywhere in the world !
Among your responsabilities :
* Lead development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
* Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates.
* Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
* Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
* Lead and support publications of core global and local economic models.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* MSc or PhD in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as (bio)statistics, epidemiology or engineering).
* Minimum 6+ (with MSc) or 3+ (with PhD) years relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consultancy, academia or reimbursement agencies.
* Previous experience in oncology and/or inflammation disease areas.
* Strong statistical skills, in particular deep knowledge of advanced survival analyses.
* Fluency in English.
Interested ? Do you feel this opportunity is made for you ?
Send me your CV on WORD format at the Adress below and will contact you as soon as possible !
Market Access & HEOR
Switzerland Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3175
France Tel: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
NonStop Recruitment Schweiz AG | Baarerstrasse 135 | Zug 6300 | Switzerland