Senior Student Finance Officer
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing full time position
- US Financial Aid;
- The financial management of local and international student sponsors; and
- Student Services and Amenities Fee administration
- Demonstrated supervisory skills and experience, guiding the team to achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and University policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with clients from non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Demonstrated computer skills including, Excel at an advanced level
- Experience with PeopleSoft Oracle Student Financials is desirable
- Experience with US Financial Aid administration is desirable
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
Building on its history of academic excellence, the University is preparing to deliver a reinvigorated education proposition that is second to none in Australia. To do this we require imaginative, dynamic and skilled people.
The Division of Academic and Student Engagement drives the achievement of the University's strategic goals in relation to learning and teaching. This includes ensuring that students have a quality experience and investing in the ongoing professional development of academic staff.
The Division is comprised of five key portfolio areas led by: the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Student Learning); Pro Vice-Chancellor (International); Dean, Indigenous Research and Education Strategy; University Librarian and the Executive Director, Division of Academic and Student Engagement.
The Executive Director, Division of Academic and Student Engagement portfolio area is responsible for overall strategic management of the division. It provides leadership and direction to functional areas such as Student Administration, Children’s University, Student Recruitment and Admissions and Professional and Continuing Education.
This role under general direction is responsible for day-to-day operations for a number of functions within Student Finance, including:
The position is also required to contribute to the development of the office by providing advice and guidance on policy matters in relation to areas of responsibility.
HEO6 (75,316 -$ 81,548) per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
This continuing position is available immediately
To be successful you should have:
Relevant tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Finance related field; or
An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Please address and upload your responses to the selection criteria /'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, contact Rosemary Gibbon, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description/selection criteria link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 16 August 11:55 PM
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.