Associate and Professional Tutor - Psychology
Location: Highfield Campus
Salary: Will Be Negotiable
Part Time (50%) Fixed Term (2 Years)
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Department of Psychology and contribute to our Doctorate in Educational Psychology. You will support teaching, practical placements and research supervision and will join the existing tutor team in a full range of activities including organising and delivering the Educational Psychology programme. You will have a doctorate in Educational Psychology and ideally be registered with the HCPC as an Educational Psychologist.
Preferred candidates will currently be working as an educational psychologist, and have experience in supervising trainee Educational Psychologists.
Further details about the course can be found here.
The part-time (0.5FTE) post is available from September 2017 for 2 years. Salary will be negotiable, depending on qualifications, skills and experience.
You will join a highly motivated and professional team with many opportunities for professional development.
Upon appointment, your University title will be Senior Teaching Fellow.
For further detail, you are invited to contact Dr Sarah Wright, Programme Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Charlene Tyson (Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 6803. Please quote reference 904017JW on all correspondence.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Social and Behavioral Sciences jobs in United Kingdom
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Sociology jobs in United Kingdom