International Recruitment with Award Winning Training
International Recruitment Consultant -
Becoming a recruiter with NonStop means you will receive industry-leading, award-winning training in Prague, the centre of Europe. You will eventually be able to move to any of our offices around Europe usually within 6-12 months where you will earn high rewards, develop long-lasting relationships and genuinely succeed.
- A Training Program in Recruitment in Europe, that come highly recommended
- A diverse International Environment with consultants from all over the globe
- A team of Development Managers and Team Leaders supporting you every step of the way
- Join an amazing office in Prague, and then have the option move to one of our other Offices in Europe: London, Portsmouth, or Zug.
- One of the most Competitive Commission Structures and earning potential
Central European Location - Being in the centre of Europe means we can attract employees from all over Europe, and help clients all over Europe. It also offers employees the chance not just to learn new skills but a new culture and, should they wish, a new language.
High Living Standards - Prague is repeatedly ranked among the top 10 expat locations and best European cities to live in. It's a multicultural city with a Western Europe vibe yet incredibly affordable, with high standards of living. It's no wonder many of our people choose to stay in Prague!
Investment In Training - Providing industry-leading training to regular intakes of people can be costly yet we want our people to receive the best training possible, which is why we've opted for a location with lower costs than somewhere like London.
What we are looking for:
- Motivation to work through targets and achieve them
- Ambition and drive
- Fluent English is essential but also German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, French, Spanish or Italian would be a bonus.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for the latest news!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.