OUTCOMES - NEUROSCIENCE AND PAIN - add value
OUTCOMES SPECIALISTS - NEUROSCIENCE AND PAIN - add value
Support the strategic goals of a leading bio-pharmaceutical company, by driving optimal access of a pain product that will be launching within the next 2-3 years. You can impact business objectives by providing strategic guidance to the brand team, and demonstrating the value of the product. In return, you will get to work for a company that is a global brand, and can add value to your career path.
Call us if you have the following:
- a Master`s Degree (MSc, MPH) in health services research, public health, epidemiology, or health economics
- 2+ years experience in health outcomes and related fields, part of global health economics and/or outcomes research teams in a pharmaceutical company
- very good knowledge of the technical and methodological aspects of registries and observational study design and implementation
- strong project management abilities, demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- in-depth understanding of pharmacoeconomics
Apply now, as the interviews will be taking place next week.
If this is not the job for you, do recommend someone you think would be suitable for this role, and if we hire them you are entitled to £200 in high-street vouchers.
If you are interested, call me, Sandra Tawfiq on +44 (0) 20 7940 2105, or email me: S.Tawfiq@nonstop-pharma.com. We have many other positions available in this market, so contact me for more details.
NonStop Recruitment is an award-winning, rapidly expanding, specialist consultancy. We have recruiters covering numerous countries in their respective niche markets. We have specialized in areas like pharma, medical devices, education and many more.
HTA, Health Economics, Outcome Research, Health and Value, Pharma
Apply for OUTCOMES - NEUROSCIENCE AND PAIN - add value
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly