Global Market Access Manager_New Tech
You want to build your career in a rapidly growing innovative & inspiring medtec company?
Drawing on cutting-edge technologies, our client has designed and manufactured an innovative solution for echo therapy, allowing non-invasive tumour treatment through ultrasound-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound. Join us offering patients a gentle alternative to surgery - without cuts, scars and unnecessary general anaesthesia.
As a result of a rapid clinical adoption of the technology in Germany and a large market potential in the rest of Europe and Asia we are looking to expand our market access activities by a dedicated position to lead the international market access development.
Our client is Paris-based Company
The Market Access Manager reports to the Marketing & Market Access VP and is responsible for insuring patient access to our client products. This is generally reflected by the level of reimbursement in the different countries, via public or private Health insurance companies.
The overall objective of this position is therefore to achieve coverage at satisfactory payment rates for HIFU treatments in key countries to allow hospitals and clinics to invest into the technology.
- Strategy and action plan to reach market access objectives to broaden patient access to echotherapy (focus on Germany, Asia and various European countries)
- Creating value dossier and executing comprehensive market access programs involving insurance companies, patient groups, KOLs
- Helping our distributors to plan and implement their local market access strategies
- Awareness creation towards governmental bodies and public and private payers
- Successfully communicating economic benefits of echotherapy to payers
- Successfully driving health technology assessments and similar evaluations
- Frequent travel is required (80%), the position can be home based, Frankfurt or Paris based
- Master degree in health economics and/or management and/or a first relevant experience in Market Access position in the healthcare industry or consulting
- At least +3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage project teams and driving external consultants
- Ability to build key working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work independently
- In depth knowledge on functioning of the German health care system at minima
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed individual in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative business environment
- Excellent communication and selling skills
Languages: Fluent in German and English. French or other languages are a plus
Interested to hear more about the client and the opporutnity ?
Please send me your CV on Word Format at the adress below and I will be glad to talk to you about it !
Market Access & HEOR
Switzerland Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3175
France Tel: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
NonStop Recruitment Schweiz AG | Baarerstrasse 135 | Zug 6300 | Switzerland
Apply for Global Market Access Manager_New Tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly