Nurse Practitioner to support clinical assessment education
The INS is well connected to various clinical settings (e.g. University Hospital Basel, the Inselspital in Bern, as well as nursing homes in the greater Basel region).
The advanced clinical assessment program at the University of Basel was one of the first in Switzerland and has established itself as a leader in training APNs. The nurse practitioner will be responsible for course coordination, and actively participate in the education of APNs that is offered both in academic, as well as clinical settings. Additionally, the nurse practitioner will be involved in an advanced course for APNs, with its goal to strengthen novice nurses' clinical expertise throughout various settings.
Duties to include:
Logistics of course preparation and delivery, as well as involvement in teaching clinical assessment
- Nurse Practitioner qualification
- Recent work experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a clinical setting
- Strong coordination competencies and willingness to engage in course administration
- Interest in teaching
- Ability to work autonomously within a team
- Being fluent in German would be a bonus
You will work in a stimulating innovative work environment, well embedded in clinical settings. In this challenging and fulfilling role you will work within a dynamic and motivated team, which aims to offer excellent teaching to support the development of advanced practice nurses in Switzerland.
Application - Information
To apply for this position please send your CV and a letter of motivation by
September 30, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Business and Finance jobs in Switzerland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Science jobs in Switzerland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Computer Science and IT jobs in Switzerland
- £30,000 - £39,999 Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') Nursing jobs in Switzerland