3 days left
- Full Time
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing student advisory role
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to liaise and interact effectively with staff at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, with the ability to use initiative and judgement to establish priorities and to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office suite of products
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. As the first university in Australia to grant degrees in science (1882), science has long been at the cornerstone of the institution and this continues today. As a research and education leader in fields such as agriculture, food & wine, animal & veterinary sciences, biological sciences, and physical sciences, the Faculty offers an exciting and innovative work environment.
The Student Advisor provides support for student experience activities in the Faculty of Sciences. The role is responsible for providing high quality academic program advice to students, participating in the selection and enrolment processes, providing support and advice on a range of student administrative matters and contributing to student experience support activities.
(HEO4) $59,735 to $65,704 per annum.
An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding the application process for this position, please contact Michelle Carter, HR Officer, telephone: +61 8 8313 9271 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries with regards to the position, please contact Jill Brooking, Student Experience Team Leader, telephone: +61 8 8313 4263 or email: email@example.com.
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 9am Monday, 21 August 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.