Informatics Co-op position: Fall 2017
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Marketing Events and Tradeshow Management
- Working with Global Marcom Managers to help set up of tradeshow and/or customer events/ Lunch and Learn series
- Coordinate publishing events in our websites: cambridgesoft.com
- Post show follow up: uploading leads and creating marketing ROI reports
- Plan and manage event logistics
- Take lead role in social media channel management
- Createweekly social media calendar for Marcom Managers
- Schedule posts, monitor responses and overall channel management for PerkinElmer Informatics Channels
- Create paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Under direction of Global Marcom Managers, develop, create and execute email campaigns.
- Under direction of Marcom Managers, work with Marcom team to build SFDC and budget structure for 2018 Marcom plans and implement
- Establish social media metrics to track effectiveness and recommend tactics for optimization
- Role is located in Waltham, MA office. Some local travel may be required.
- Candidate must have great attention to detail, must be proactive and willing to take ownership of projects
- Background in Informatics/ Science is preferred but not required.