Managing Director - Molecular Diag., International
Managing Director - Molecular Diagnostics, International
We have a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual to join a successful US-based Molecular Diagnostics company, and to build their European division from scratch.
This is an outstanding chance for the right person to leave a long-standing impact in the company's development, and to propel their career into higher spheres.
Reporting directly to the company's Vice President, you will be the first point of contact for developing and maintaining both strategic regional sales development and tactical sales plans.
As a Managing Director, you will be:
- In charge of allocating company resources and strategically collaborating with partners in order to promote each account successfully.
- Building, coaching and managing the European Sales Team.
- Developing sales plans, metrics and strategies in order to exceed annual sales targets.
- Representing the company in person, including at annual events, which may involve 50%+ of your time.
- Overall, contribute in every possible way to the company's successful development over the continent, through the creation of a stable and durable client base and a strong, driven on-site presence.
While this role will be based in Amsterdam, the ability to speak German fluently will allow the future Managing Director to build strong ties with a great number of prospective clients.
Experience and success in a similar role is essential, and a deep knowledge of the market will allow the candidate to build solid foundations from the start.
In order to know more about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, get in touch by sending your CV or calling in directly:
Eddy Cornu - NonStop Medical Devices
UK Tel: +44 2 07 940 21 05
France Tel: +33 17 675 3340
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3335
About NonStop Medical Devices
We specialise in niche areas across the whole spectrum of Medical Devices, in Switzerland and anywhere else in Europe.
Whatever your profile and expectations, get in touch to let us know about the role you are looking for and we will help.